News Bits

Philadelphia::12 January 2009

Hello, All!

Some news bits:

1. If you've visited our site recently, you will have noticed at new Beta format, an upgrade from the previous format. For now, it is still a work in progress, as I add, substract, and multiply the features. Good job there's no division! But all in all, it is time-consuming, and so please bear with me.

2. O'Hara CDs and other media will be produced and distributed. I confirmed this last night! More to come on this!!!

3. Feedback re a membership fee that I have received so far as been in favour. I suppose someone will object, but I've yet to hear from that person/persons. Consequently, at the AGM, 30 January, I will move for a $15 per annum membership fee. Why? Simple, as a way to cover mailing fees for FREE CDs and other materials. Initially, as well, I'm planning to send FREE to all paid-up members copies of O'Hara books from my collection. If you choose not to subscribe, that's OK. But CDs, books, etc., will be distributed to you at cost, plus P/H. Also, only paid-up members will have voting rights at future AGMs. Access to the website will always remain FREE!

If you have thoughts regarding the above, let me know!

Cheers from here,
Richard

No comments: