Membership Query

I Hear You Knocking
 
Recieved from Brad Knapp:
 
If you could point me in the right direction, I'm looking for what might be a rather obscure reference John O'Hara once made regarding his inability to gain admittance to an Ivy League school.
 
 He made some comment to the effect that despite that lack of education, "everything he needed to know he obtained at Westwood University anyway" -- something like that.  I don't recall where I read this, which would have been many years ago, and I'm trying to find a way to trace it.
 
Can you please point me in the right direction?  If I can find the source, it might be useful in a publication that involves a slice of Schuylkill County history (Westwood is a section of Pottsville ).
 
[Editor's Note: Any clues? Leave them here].  


 

No comments: