Research Help

O'Hara in London, Etc.
I will be in London in late May, and I hope to hit as many 'O'Hara in London' sites as time permits. I know the usual suspects, and I'll be photographing these for posting here. Similar to what I did in LA and hope to do elsewhere, ie. upcoming group field visit to Princeton. If you have any ideas/suggestions, please let me know.

If you're an international member and may be in the neighborhood during the time of visit, also alert me to that. Any potential members to contact, as well.

DVDs of 'Natica Jackson' and CDs of a O'Hara-related walking tour of Pottsville, and other audios, are now in the works being copied. Copies of these will be delivered FREE to paid-up members!

More to come.

Richard

Contact us at John.OHara.Society@comcast.net, or by telephone at +(00)1:267:253:1086. We're always looking for contributors. Join the conversation! © 2009 Writers Clearinghouse

No comments: