O'Hara Devotees

New Member Wants to Write to Them

From James MacDonald:

I have been an avid O'Hara fan for 47 years.

My first editions are BUtterfield 8, From the Terrace, Sermons and Soda Water, Assembly, The Big Laugh, The Lockwood Concern, And Other Stories, and The Time Element. As a final-year undergraduate, I crowned my student career with an extended essay tracing Julian English's appearance in O'Hara's work after Appointment in Samarra.

I'd love to correspond with other O'Hara devotees.

Editor's Note: As always, to maintain the privacy of members, I do not release e-mail addresses or other contact details unless the member specifically requests that information be made public. I've found that these 'public' pages are best for 'correspondence' and discussion in that most of the Society's members are equally interested in the topics that are referred to. However, if a member wishes to contact another member personally, please let me know.

No comments: