HELP! I SEEK RIGHTS FOR O'HARA


Hello, friends of John O’Hara! This is Matthew Wilder. I’m a filmmaker in Los Angeles. In recent moments I wrote and directed the movie REGARDING THE CASE OF JOAN OF ARC, a kind of riff on Bresson’s TRIAL OF JOAN OF ARC set in a dystopian-ly alt-right near-future; I wrote Paul Schrader’s DOG EAT DOG and executive produced Tim Hunter’s LOOKING GLASS, both starring Nicolas Cage. I am writing you good folks in order to inquire as to the whereabouts of the John O’Hara estate. My colleague, the filmmaker Robert Schwentke, and I are trying to locate the film rights to some O’Hara works. Any info you can give us that’ll point us in the direction of the estate’s reps would be dearly appreciated. Thanks!



Please contact me at myiphoneiskillingme@gmail.com with any info.

No comments: